Zonta Club of Berry Inc
Located on the beautiful south coast of New South Wales
Meets 4th Tuesday for dinner
Members bring experience from all walks of life, including small business, teaching, financial and health services and along with active retirees from similar walks of life make up our current group of about 30 members.
Club News ( click here to read the latest news)
Photos of the club in action
click on the following image for more information
Our major service activities include:
- maintaining existing support for the local women’s refuge;
- making breast cushions and drainage bag holders and donating these to local hospitals to assist patients who have recently undergone breast surgery – in the first 10 years, the Club has made over 750 breast cushions and delivered them locally and overseas on request;
- continuing to provide annual awards and sponsorships to students from four local high schools, by offering them support to help with their studies and related activities;
- responding to various community requests for assistance through sponsorship and mentoring (including Shoalhaven Women’s Health Centre and TAFE Scholarships for women;
- donating to organisations that assist women including supporting the reduction of Obstetric Fistula; and
- assembling 6,000 birthing kits to enable women in third world countries to experience safe, clean childbirth
Fundraising is an important part of the Club’s activities – we work very hard we also have lots of fun! This year we raised funds from the following activities: – Raffles – Trivia Night – Pre-loved clothing sales – Cupcake and other produce stalls.
Get to know us!
We welcome enquiries, and visitors are most welcome to our dinner meetings. Please drop us an email to find out more details