Interested in attending but not sure??
The program will inform you about Zonta International goals for women’s empowerment, education, health and leadership. Come and share some time with fellow Zontians.
Speakers include Zonta advocates, human rights specialists, health experts, community leaders, young professional Zonta members and Zonta International Awardees. Two Q & A interactive sessions and 2 workshops are being planned to give members an opportunity to ask questions and be involved in discussion, topics include:
- Rural health and access to technology – do you know what is available?
- Without consent: forced marriage in Australia’ –does it really exist?
- Climate change link with women’s health – myth or fact?
- Membership and what works for younger generations.
- Why Zonta?
- Diversity and Advocacy. Are they linked?
Friday 15th September 5:30pm to Sunday 17th September 1:30pm
Rydges Hotel, Campbelltown special rates