Created in November 1919 as the vision of some 600 women in the USA, Zonta International has blossomed into an organisation which today engages the mind and spirit of over 30,000 women and men, in more than 1100 Clubs located in 65 countries around the world.
Zonta International District 24 Inc …
is part of this world-wide, non-partisan, non-sectarian organisation whose members are culturally diverse and from an array of working lives in professional, business, government and academic roles.
People who become members voluntarily apply their time and talents to working locally and globally, on a variety of service projects and advocacy initiatives that are designed to advance the economic, professional, educational, health, legal and political status of women.
On this site you can:
- read more about our work,
- connect with us in social media,
- leave a comment or a question for our team.
… would appreciate your support
If you would like to support our work, Zonta gladly accepts financial contributions which you can direct to:
- your local Club, who will also take “in kind” contributions for their projects as well as volunteer workers for events and other activities – email details for your local Club are on the Club page under the Club tab in the navigation bar above;
- District 24 , especially to support District projects – please contact us at email@example.com; or
- Zonta International – financial support being especially crucial to continuing our international projects – click to make a donation to Zonta International.